Sunday, March 14, 2010

I did it!

I figured since I always have a lot to say, and even trash can look crafty to me, it was about time to start keeping track of all my random thoughts and projects. Being crafty is a full time lifestyle choice. It is something you just have inside you that bubbles until you set it free. Crafty people even dream in hyper-color. "I think it was a moose, but it had feathers, and big glasses painted pink with glitter and crystals". Then I woke up. lol

I started craft dreaming when I was about 7 years old and it continues to this day. 41 years and the colors only get brighter. For instance this week I will be revisiting some of my favorite crafts from the 60's and 70's. Only this time around supplies will be much easier to find with a much larger selection. Owls, mushrooms, and daisies are dancing around my mind this morning. My first stop is to let my muse wonder around swagbucks searching for inspiration. Then her and I will head outside to the garden to play a bit.(After we get all of our morning chores done of course.) Maybe a few new crafty things will show up in the herb garden. Or perhaps a rock will need a crafty touch. Another great inspiration for today will be my family. Everyone is coming this afternoon for our corned-beef and cabbage St. Pattys day feast. That means I will be cooking 3 large pots full. With 25 mouths to feed we need a lot of cabbage. lol Fun, family, food, and lots of sun is the best way to spend an afternoon. For now though it's back to my craft table. I still have a few things to clean up from last week so I can get started on this weeks fun. As soon as I figure out just where to begin this week I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Mel, hope your feast went well--although 25 people and cabbage? Lots of gas! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your blog. Will be checking frequently. Are you going to have links to other peoples work/crafts/blogs? Hope you have a great time cabbaging. Hugs Lila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll post pics too! Will you be having reubens this week? Pat, Traveling the USA- our last week in AZ

    ReplyDelete